Looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate for working with complex project, with an eye for innovation, and possesses a blend of experience and engineering designing skills.
• Provides leadership, mentoring, and team management by directing the work of and setting technical direction for other team members in an open, positive, and collaborative manner.
• Works on the most unique complex projects and problems with the broadest impact on the business.
• Champions technology across the org.
• Leads the design, development, and implementation of new products, processes, patterns, standards or operational plans that will have impact on the achievement of functional results.
• Expert in complex and diverse technologies and can effectively support multiple projects, business lines and platforms.
• Recognized as an expert within the organization and has in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines Is responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects, and for providing consultative support to internal staff.
• Researches, evaluates, and recommends application design and architecture, identifies ways to reuse existing application components and designs prototypes using current or emerging technologies.
• Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements.
• Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives by ensuring the team follows the appropriate software/system development life cycle methodology.
• Collaborates with and mentors other team members on new technology development efforts to achieve desired results.
• Provides planning, estimation, and management of projects using established methodologies and practices.
• Ensures that the team's technology solutions provide highest level of application performance and security, maintains application code per prescribed standards and process and complies with all applicable application design and development processes. • Leads technology initiative projects of the highest complexity; which includes new application development, commercial off the shelf (COTS) solutions, cloud solutions, and other automation efforts.
• Collaborates with business areas to identify and conceptualize new application solutions, recommends technologies and strategies, designs, builds (develop) or integrates and implements technology solutions to meet business requirements.
• Bachelor`s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; with major or coursework in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS).
• Master`s degree preferred. Minimum 5 years of practical experience in application development and architecture using modern technology trends and architectural patterns required.
• Proven technical competence in two or more industry standard application development languages, frameworks, patterns or platforms required.
• Experience in information assurance, security management, security policy, security architectures, identity management, access control solutions, and/or enterprise application integration required. Specific knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following: virtualization, platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS) preferred.
• Experience working in an Enterprise Agile and DevOps team environment. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills combined with creative thinking and ability to work on abstract concepts.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across the team and with leadership.
• Preferred technical experience: AWS micro services, React, Typescript, Jest, Cypress.