EST and CST only apply please
We are looking for a .Net Architect to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
Career Level: Architect level
Experience: 8-10 yrs
As an Architect, you will play a key role in delivering stable, enterprise-level software solution to our clients in a fast-paced environment. You will work in an agile delivery model with small teams and be responsible for delivering an entire track of work, focusing on maximizing speed, quality and value and resulting in superb business outcomes.
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to developers, technical, and non-technical business teams.
- Proven ability to stay focused, prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong experience in designing large-scale systems with a demonstrable ability to comprehend, decompose, and construct solutions in complex domains.
- Strong knowledge of the .NET ecosystem, including Microservices and containers, Web (ASP, MVC patterns), Frameworks (.NET Core and .NET Framework)
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions and analyze all technical and business requirements
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions adhere to design and coding best practices and standards with quality in focus.
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations
- Own consistency and high quality in solution delivery
- Set up the development and production environments and troubleshoots performance issues
- You will be an individual contributor who is able to work independently and provide guidance to the team members.
- Represent the organization in customer-facing communication pertinent to our technical expertise on the specific technology areas
- Participate in development and play the role of hands-on senior developer/Architect as and when required
- Mentor and develop the technical skills of other software developers
Your Skills & Experience:
- Architect, design, develop and implement software solutions to address business needs.
- Full stack development experience with multiple SPA frameworks using .NET. Angular or React JS experience would be a plus
- Hands on experience working with .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, MSSQL, CosmosDB, Visual Studio
- A strong understanding of Azure PaaS solutions (App Services, Azure Search, Azure CDN, etc)
- Hands on experience designing and implementing microservices in Azure (Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Functions, API Management, etc.)