What you’ll do:
• Identify solutions for business problems and document associated risks, assumptions, and constraints.
• Provide documentation on project scope, business requirements, functional requirements, and test plans.
• Involved in the development of business requirements partnering cross-functional groups such as development managers on technical requirements, and the QA team on test plans and acceptance criteria. • Collaborate with internal project team leaders to ensure successful project execution.
• Collaborate on the process, design and implementation of standards for requirements documentation and user stories via an agile (sprint-based) methodology process, while leveraging the Jira/Confluence toolset. Who you are:
• Experience gathering requirements associated with MuleSoft or integrations projects preferred
• Highly collaborative nature with the seamless ability to help drive requirements elicitation and prioritization workshops, produce client-facing deliverables, and interface with cross-functional teams, client, and executive stakeholders, to drive business objectives.
• Takes initiative, is proactive, anticipates and completes project assignments in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
• Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret the client’s business objectives, uncover issues and risks, and identify efficiencies.
• Prioritize workload, while being flexible and adjusting to shifting client needs.
• Adapt by quickly learning new business processes, tools, and terminology.
What you bring:
• 5+ years of experience working on enterprise digital initiatives, software development, or related IT projects as a Business Analyst, or in a similar role.
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies and the digital design/development life cycle.
• Familiarity with digital platforms such as Integration platform, CRM, ERP, PIM (e.g., MuleSoft, Boomi, AWS, Jitteribit, SAP, SnapLogic, Zapier, Salesforce preferred
• Experience with Jira/Confluence toolset (preferred).