Remote in the US supporting CST hours
Top Skill Sets & Experiences—
core java (back-end API)
Required: Spring Boot, Microservices, REST, Kafka, K8s
Preferred: Azure Event Hubs, Event Grid and Logic Apps.
Specific project or industry experience be required?
o Health industry experience a plus
As a Java Developer, you will:
- Design, plan and implement IT solutions for a Platform Core Java technical environment
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Facilitate the development of Java projects
- Write and review designs/codes
- Hold technical review of architectures to meet maintainability, scalability and performance requirements of solutions
- Participate in and/or monitor the development of new standards (e.g. JCP, ANSI, IEEE, vendor relationships)
- Use design patterns to implement projects/solutions, open source frameworks and tuning Java applications
- Work on an agile team for an end-to-end experience in software development lifecycle
- Core java (back-end API)
- Required: Spring Boot, Microservices, REST, Kafka, K8s
Preferred: Azure Event Hubs, Event Grid and Logic Apps
Our Java Developers have excellent experience in Core Java, especially Collections, I/O, Multi-threading and Generics. They also have knowledge of multiple technologies including but not limited to J2EE, C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Win-Forms, Web-Forms, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, ATG, Websphere, EAI, ETL, CMS, etc. Most are proficient in one or more software products/vendor solutions such as: (Oracle) Weblogic Platform, iPlanet, IBM WebSphere Platform. Most also have experience with the following: JDBC, JMX, JPROBE or JPROFILER, JUNT, Spring Hibernate, Junit, Ant, OOAD, UML, Design Patterns and Data Structures.