Remote in the US
Be part of something new! We are a disruptive new solution for managing pharmacy benefits. Powered by end-to-end technology platform and creation of market behaviors. We are a highly differentiated administrative and business solution that will revolutionize the pharmacy benefit market. We have a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture in which every team member is valued and which the status quo is consistently challenged.
We are moving quickly to assemble a world-class IT team that will be responsible for creating a platform that will transform the industry. We are actively looking for a .NET developer with Microsoft Azure experience to join the information technology team. The ideal candidates will have a proven track record of working remotely from home and will be self-motivated with a proven ability to meet business goals.
If being part of something new and starting at the early stages of a growth company appeals to you, then look no further. We are the right company.
- Work closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) and the senior leadership team to design, develop, maintain, and extend the Exouza enterprise software applications delivering a superior product that benefit our client’s needs and expectations.
- Architect, design and implement the solution to enable ease of growth and change.
- Deliver 'production' quality scalable, performant web applications.
- Follow common design patterns to produce high quality code developed for maximum speed, robustness, readability, and scalability.
- Continuously iterate and improve the solution.
- Work very closely with the engineering team to ensure a fully automated continuous integration between design, development, and delivery.
- Provide timely follow up and responsiveness to ensure delivery targets are achieved.
· Grow new skills as needed to support our Solution and company mission.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience developing ASP.NET web forms/MVC/Web API applications using an n-Tier architecture.
- Minimum 3 years experience of application development using C#.
· Minimum 3 years experience of database experience using Transact-SQL (SQL Server 2008/2014) or Oracle.
· Solid understanding of MS Azure platform.
· Vietnamese speaking beneficial (offshore team is located in Vietnam).