· We are looking for a Product Manager who can help us shape the future in our global digital transformation. We want a leader with passion to innovate, an entrepreneur who likes working backwards from the customer, and tackling complex ambiguous problems.
· You will be the “voice of the product” to key stakeholders to ensure their needs are met and the product development team is getting the direction and support it needs to be successful. You will develop and actively maintain a product roadmap and backlog outlining the customer themes, epics, and stories while prioritizing the backlog to focus on the highest impact work for customers and stakeholders. You will encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints, as well as inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance.
· You will be creating new digital capabilities with a holistic design system and robust new Adobe Experience Manager components
· At the end of the day, we’re looking for individuals who will enable org to think big, make it simple, and move fast.
· Revamp .com global marketing site experience into a personalized, high-performing, and efficient lead and sales generating platform
· Develop and influence onsite marketing content that supports org’s marketing and digital strategies with the goal of driving customer acquisition, loyalty, engagement, and achieving marketing and sales goals, balanced with building the brand.
· Develop global personalization capabilities utilizing Adobe test and target and Adobe Audience Manager, and plan long-term for personalization in a cookieless world.
· Leverage customer insights from user experience research and analytics to iteratively drive continuous solution improvement
· Maintain and refine backlog of required capabilities for marketing experience, prioritizing all global stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy
· Ensure stories clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to meet key business objectives and strategies for the product
· Grow and develop the design system and AEM development platforms, in collaboration with development teams, ensuring high flexibility foundation for the future.
· Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
· Foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
· Demonstrate a high say/do ratio and hold others to the same
· 7+ years of experience working as a product manager of a B2B or B2C digital platform shipping multiple products and features
· Strong demonstrated experience in leveraging Adobe Experience Cloud platform
· You’ve honed your product development playbook that includes leading with customer driven innovation backed by qualitative and quantitative data
· 5+ years in Agile (Scrum preferred) environment, with a proven understanding of the development life cycle, including but not limited to requirements definition, user experience, development practices, testing, and deployment
· Proven ability to take initiative within a matrix organization to build strong, productive relationships based on excellent communication and A+ interpersonal skills
· History of partnering and collaborating with architects and engineers in writing clear user stories
· Demonstrated ability to achieve bold strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment and able to flex between multiple workstreams
· Demonstrated ability to develop an inspiring product vision, strategy, and roadmap
· Ability to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
· Able to apply knowledge of how a product is designed, built, deployed, and maintained in an enterprise environment; you transparently manage risk by collaborating with team, keeping stakeholders informed, and unpack your principles and approach
· Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and technology teams (bonus points for having software engineering or data analytics in your background)
· Track record of delivering high-impact iterative products that solve big customer problems, delivered on time and on budget
· Ability to articulate clear and concise specifications for new products and new features with a strong affinity towards the developer community. Understands at a high level the landscape of tools and technologies that developers use to bring products to market
· Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to articulate and evangelize a strategy at every level of the organization
· Ability to prioritize new feature launches based on competitive analysis, industry trends, emerging technologies, and company vision.
· Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles with large teams to achieve a common goal
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional team(s) without formal authority. Familiarity with financial concepts and financial/budget management