Talent Acquisition Recruiter (In House)
Do you have drive, hustle, and a positive attitude? Have you been in staffing and know what the profile for a great recruiter to account manager looks like? Or do you come from Talent Acquisition and want to be a part of a small and growing team where you can add value immediately, be recognized for your work and efforts, and directly impact the business from day 1? If so, we want to meet with you to discuss our winning team!
This role isn’t just about making the right connections, connecting the dots, and finding the perfect home for talented staffing folks to join our team. You’ll also be directly responsible or working along leaders within DEI, Campus Recruiting, Employee Experience and Motivation programs, and Recruitment Marketing. This includes actively driving our DEI efforts forward and partnering with our Diversity Implementation partner. Video, Podcast, and Social Media campaigns and marketing efforts to recruit and discover the best talent in the market. Branding and creation of a new associate recruiter and sales program including campus and organization hiring. You’ll be a part of the conversations to shape the TA team. We’re looking for creative and eager minds that want to strive to do better for our employees, company, and community.
Let’s talk about you:
You will be directly sourcing for talent for our internal teams on our Talent team. We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented and sales minded individual with a competitive edge. This individual will play an integral role in developing Horizontal Talent’s pipeline of talent and will be responsible for delivery highly qualified candidates for multiple internal positions including Recruiting, Delivery, Sales, Operations, HR, Marketing, and IT. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized and a proactive problem solver who is passionate about delivering a first-class recruitment experience for candidates and employees.
What you’ll do:
· Directly working alongside the Director or Talent, supporting day-to-day activities to proactively drive the recruiting process by establishing effective sourcing and candidate screening strategies. As well as collaborate and drive the following initiatives:
· ERG implementation and DEI activities
· Campus Hiring and Training activities
· Employee Engagement and Motivation Programs
· Recruitment Marketing efforts
- Serve as an escalation point to manage through any challenging hiring scenarios or complex business needs.
- Drive proactive sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Promote and emulate Horizontal Talents principles to attract and retain the strongest possible talent and create a world class Talent Acquisition recruiting experience
- Responsible to developing and executing strategies to identify, source, and attract high quality staffing professionals for internal positions.
- Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle and meeting defined recruiting metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity, and compliance/risk all while providing a world class recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process.
- Will be supporting several open positions at one time.
- Screen, interview, perform reference checks, and update resumes.
- Present appropriate candidates, track/report candidate status via our ATS system, coordinate interview process, update candidates on feedback, address issues, maintain database information, updated applicable candidates’ files, present offers ensuring all details are complete, conduct salary negotiations for employees.
- Create and maintain a quality candidate pipeline for selected skills and technologies with a concentration on attracting and retaining quality employees.
What you bring:
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment and have a background in staffing or Talent Acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills, superior employee experience, and drive for excellence in all candidate interactions.
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and an effective communicator.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe.
- Experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and LinkedIn strongly preferred.
- Previous ATS experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Horizontal Talent specializes in staffing for IT, digital marketing & creative and business and strategy skillsets. We connect forward thinking talent with companies that are shaping today’s world. Our definition of success means building lasting partnerships where we combine innovative solutions, exceptional talent, and best-in-class companies.
Horizontal is different from other staffing companies, and we live by our 5 pillars:
When we work together, the sum is always greater than the parts. Trust, dedication, and teamwork bring lasting, more meaningful partnerships.
We serve local communities through charitable actions, education and training, environmental programs, and a commitment to diversity.
We stand behind our beliefs, take responsibility for our actions, and treat each other with respect. We conduct ourselves humbly, honestly, and ethically.
We believe that positivity fuels possibility. This spirit elevates our collective output and sparks an environment that feeds on momentum.
Timing is everything in our business. We bring urgency to each of our actions so that we can meet and surpass the expectations of our clients, consultants, and colleagues.
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Their mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants, and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur.