About the Role
In this opportunity Digital Marketer, Paid Social, you will:
1. Define a campaign strategy, and media plan that meet or exceed client expectations.
2. Develop forecasts and quarterly, and yearly plans in collaboration with Paid Social Manager.
3. Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated social campaigns.
4. Monitor, track, and evaluate campaign performance analytics based on critical client metrics.
5. Deliver monthly client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis, and keep clients updated on account status.
6. Support the Manager in data acquisition or campaign insights for quarterly or annual business reviews.
7. Understand assigned products and corresponding marketing objectives, and sales goals.
8. Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimizations. 9. You'll stay current on industry trends and standard methodologies, focusing on how innovations and changes can help improve offerings to accounts.
10. Can you help us build a better practice? Think creatively and develop tools and creative tactics to improve efficiencies.
11. Create, or assist in creating, POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation.
You're a fit for the role of Senior Digital Marketer, Paid Social if you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree
- Have 3+ years of experience working on paid social campaign management experience to qualify for a role at this level
- You'll be a true cross-channel social marketer with hands-on experience planning/buying across Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and LinkedIn platforms.
- Experiencing measuring success across a variety of campaigns and objectives
- Have experience in reporting results to stakeholders
- Have strong written communication skills are a must
- Prior experience in an agency environment is highly desired, but talent from publishers, clients, and ad-tech backgrounds too.