Director of Strategic Accounts
The Director of Strategic Accounts will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of accounts. This person will lead strategic sales efforts to increase revenue and expand market share by partnering with senior level hiring managers and other influential stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Maintain and grow client relationships; interact and meet with executive sponsors and key stakeholders to understand their business and strategic plans allowing Horizontal to add value and support their business by providing relevant staffing services
- Establish and communicate business plans with senior leadership to define and drive strategies to grow revenue, maximize profitability and customer satisfaction
- Partner with market account management teams to expand market share and local relationships
- Collaborate with delivery and recruiting teams to develop recruitment and delivery strategies that improve speed, quality, and overall efficiency
- Primary point of contact for account issue escalation and resolution
- Participate in quarterly and annual business reviews that maintain and improve client experience
- Plays an integral role in developing the account growth strategy and tactical execution
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within existing clients
- Clearly articulate Horizontal’s capabilities and value proposition through client meetings, RFPs, and presentations
- Attends industry conferences and professional associations to enhance overall knowledge of industries and industry-related initiatives
What you bring:
- At least 10 years of sales or business development experience within the staffing industry
- Previous large account management experience and a track record of growing large complex enterprise clients
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A commitment to customer service and the ability to exceed client expectations
- An ability to collaborate cross functionally with internal team members and leadership
- Advanced technical skills and previous experience utilizing Bullhorn or related CRM and applicant tracking systems
- The ability to analyze financial and front office data to create and drive sales and delivery strategies
Horizontal Talent specializes in staffing for IT, digital marketing & creative and business and strategy skillsets. We connect forward thinking talent with companies that are shaping today’s world. Our definition of success means building lasting partnerships where we combine innovative solutions, exceptional talent, and best-in-class companies.
Horizontal is different from other staffing companies, and we live by our 5 pillars:
When we work together, the sum is always greater than the parts. Trust, dedication, and teamwork bring lasting, more meaningful partnerships.
We serve local communities through charitable actions, education and training, environmental programs, and a commitment to diversity.
We stand behind our beliefs, take responsibility for our actions and treat each other with respect. We conduct ourselves humbly, honestly, and ethically.
We believe that positivity fuels possibility. This spirit elevates our collective output and sparks an environment that feeds on momentum.
Timing is everything in our business. We bring urgency to each of our actions so that we can meet and surpass the expectations of our clients, consultants, and colleagues.
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Our mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai, Pune, Hyderabad and Kuala Lumpur.