Job Description: :
- My department is CRM Operations. We operationalize the 1:1 digital marketing and transactional communications to our customers.
- Our main areas of focus are email, SMS/RCS, push notifications and direct mail.
- These positions support our Email channel.
- We have a large overall team and work both independently and cooperatively based on the given tasks.
- Growth inside of the team is definitely possible.
- This really isn’t project based more support of the business based. Our team has grown exponentially the last 10 years and our work load keeps getting greater and greater.
- These positions are to support two of our email channels (Marketing and Real Time Transactional).
Position Summary/Job Description:
- There are two positions 1) Marketing Email Developer 2) Transactional Email Developer.
- The main area for both positions is email development.
- Most of our development is done inside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- Both positions would need to have experience with an ESP, SFMC is preferred.
How much time will the resource spend pair programming?
- Initially there maybe some pair programming (virtually) to get the contractor started. Over time this lessons.
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Working inside of an ESP is needed. Our preferred is the experience inside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or MessageGears.
- AMPScript for both positions is preferred. AMPScript is the proprietary SFMC language
Will there be a Hacker Rank test Required for this REQ?
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
1) Marketing Email Developer
a. Detail Oriented
b. ESP Experience (SFMC Preferred)
e. Version Control (Sourcetree GIT preferred)
2) Transactional Email Developer
a. Server Side Familiarity (AMPScript, VB Script, JaveScript)
c. API Experience
d. HTML/CSS (web2.0 preferred)