- Experience as DevOps Engineer
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Java, Groovy, or Python experience
- CI/CD, automation experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Partner in a team environment to iteratively design, develop, code, test, document, and debug new software or significant enhancements to existing software of moderate to difficult complexity.
- Team members should see them as experts in nearly every facet of their product.
- These developers should be contributing to architectural decisions on their team, questioning the decisions and strategies of other team members, and providing mentoring and career growth for less experienced members.
- Engineers at this level should be accomplished at automation, architecture, group dynamics, leadership, and mentoring.
- They should be capable of pulling any card and leading the implementation effort across the board.
- Design, develop, test, implement, document, and maintain applications software
- Participate in walk through of designs and programs providing appropriate feedback to ensure the technical quality of an application and provide solutions to design and program issues
- Develop understanding of business processes, products, and metrics to better communicate and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Participates in team building exercises
- Participates in routine agile activities
- Participate in pair-programming activities
- Participates in security reviews of applications and infrastructure
- Continually looks for opportunities for personal growth
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with the following preferred
o Cloud Native Services
o Cloud Computing Principles
o Container Orchestration
o Functional Programming
o Object Oriented Programming
o Relational and NoSQL Database Technologies
o Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Puppet, or Chef as examples)
o Deployment Automation and CI/CD
o IntelliJ or Eclipse Development Suites
o Java, Groovy, and Python