Remote in the US, must work EST hours.
Oversee and aid in the execution of our social media program, inclusive of Organic Editorial content, Community Management, Paid Social Creative, Brand Ambassador support, Brand campaigns and more.
Act as main agency point of contact with our clients. Responsible for smooth, daily facilitation and management of projects including weekly statuses, project timelines, and account budgets.
Reporting to the Account Director, lead internal coordination between creative, production and strategy teams for coordinated delivery. Manage and lead team members ensuring tasks are completed on time, within scope, and client expectations are clearly communicated.
Develops and maintains strong relationship with external clients and partner agencies to coordinate efforts with full client marketing strategy.
Collaborate with analyst and strategy team members to create and execute quarterly and annual planning social reports that update the client on top performing content, trendspotting, and progress towards KPI’s.
Skillsets required if specific:
- Requires at least 2+ years’ experience in marketing or communications, which may include time at internship(s)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Has experience with social media and digital media
- Preferably someone who understands process that exist in an agency environment
- Demonstrates the confidence, desire, and ability to grow into a role that entails leading teams and representing the agency
- Ability to work independently
- Team player who has demonstrated the ability to develop strong relationships
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills and initiative
- Demonstrates strong creative instincts and a passion for the business
- Trustworthy and demonstrates a get it done attitude
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility
- Proactive; thinks ahead and anticipates next steps, do things without always being told, ask questions and be a team player
- Enthusiastic and always ready to learn something new, see something as an opportunity and keep clients and teammates upbeat along the way.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms and content deliverables. General knowledge of paid social planning.
- Ability to listen and repeat back asks to clients. Fully understand what they are asking for and make sure we have a plan to deliver it on-time and on-budget.
- Communicate with the team. Make sure all action items are captured and being worked on. Provide detailed updates as we progress.
- Experience in Automotive industry a plus but not required