- Familiarity with the issue tracking software JIRA is a plus. Ability to provide guidance, advice, analysis, engineering and issue resolution a must.
- Solid understanding of information security.
- Administration experience of ISE, FTD and FMC is required.
- Have good communication skills and be responsive to the needs of the customer.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Management of ISE, FTD/FMC, AnyConnect, Umbrella, WLC, WebEx Expressway and AAA
• Establish remote and local means to access FTD/FMC and networks required for support
• Implementation proactive policy configurations
• Support FTD/FMC troubleshooting and feature configuration throughout the engagement
• Review alerts issued by the FTD/FMC devices and work with customer upon encountering network traffic patterns that may indicate suspicious activity
• Assist in tuning FTD/FMC policy to reduce 'alert noise' and maintain a reasonable confidence in alerts that are fired
• Support establishment of FTD/FMC/ISE reporting to management
• Support the ISE posturing of AMP and Umbrella for wireless devices
• Support WLC and ISE posturing
• Assess current Cisco security controls adequacy and determine additional controls appropriate to customer information security capability
• Recommend and implement additional Cisco security controls deemed necessary for customer environment
• Review current Cisco ISE deployment configuration, support current deployment and recommend improvements and expansion to the Cisco ISE platform
• Support, administer and configure ISE identity and access control policy, platform policy and user access
• Work with customer in using ISE information/alerting to make proactive governance decisions
• Work with Cisco TAC as needed
Required Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of ISE, FirePower, ASA, Snort, PKI, AMP, AAA, Cisco AnyConnect, WLC, Umbrella and SNMP
• Knowledge of networking security best practices
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
• Ability to escalate issues to Cisco TAC and communicate with customer about issues as they come up
• Security certification desired
• Experience in networking (TCP/IP) protocols, computer/network security, and system administration.
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with HIPAA
• Background in INFOSEC operations, endpoint management, and network topology
• 6+ years of IT Security experience with Associates Degree, or Relevant Experience
• 4+ years of IT Security experience with Bachelor’s Degree