- This position is a member of the UROPH Sales Operations Organization supporting Commercial Reporting and Analytics Initiatives to position our business for a smooth integration.
- This person will be the primary technical owner and the role may include development, enhancement, documentation, and support of systems Planning.
- In addition, the person will analyze, design, document, and deliver business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business integration requirements.
- The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of selling and associated order to cash business processes, along with a good understanding of automation solutions to support those business processes.
- As the Business Data Architect, you will play a key role in ensuring a smooth systems and data Integration.
• Understanding and expressing the current Reporting, analytical and master data tools.
• Ability to analyze and transform business models into quality data sets.
• Develop and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
• Assist in translating business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the data portion of the solution.
• Ensure governance is aligned with regulatory, security and privacy compliance for data assets.
• Work across different Teams to communicate the needs of the business in terms of data architecture needs and divisional strategy and help shape enterprise technology roadmap.
• Partner with IT and/or sales operations analysts to troubleshoot systems, data, and processes to ensure optimal utilization of reporting tools and make recommendations to management to improve processes and/or available reports.
• Utilize information systems to improve efficiency and make recommendations for implementation of new systems or necessary upgrades to better meet Systems Integration requirements.
• Guide implementation of business systems and processes by creating and communicating well-written documentation and presentations.
• Resolve issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions.
• Create, join, and manage complex data sets into a comprehensive data visualization platform.
• Proficiency and ownership of unstructured data. Manipulate, and analyze big data from multiple sources.
• Act as the primary Subject Matter Expert for currently used Lumenis systems as well as BSC systems, answer questions or direct appropriately as needed in a timely manner.
• Ability to recognize and set the future state to optimize end to end process across different functions.
• Appropriately communicate status updates, escalates issues, and manages timelines and action items
• Ensure that processes and related systems meet all applicable compliance requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience in database development and administration, data governance, data management and data quality.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills.
• Self-motivated in learning new concepts and willing to share knowledge and skills with other team members.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed, action-oriented environment. Well organized and capable of managing multiple priorities.?
• Advanced analytical skills and data driven thinking