Do you have internal drive, motivation, and a sales mentality? Are you a Rockstar Recruiter and a Leader who enjoys helping your team grow personally and professionally? If so, we want to meet with you to discuss our winning team!
Horizontal Talent specializes in staffing for IT, Digital Marketing & Creative and business and strategy markets. We connect forward thinking talent with companies that are shaping today’s world.
Our definition of success means building lasting partnerships where we combine innovative solutions, exceptional talent and best in class companies. Learn more about what makes Horizontal Talent different.
Let’s Talk About You.
We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented and sales minded individual with a competitive edge. You will help drive the adoption of best practices, coach and manage a high performing recruiting team, and continue to build a pipeline of talent. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized and a proactive problem solver who is passionate about delivering a first-class recruitment experience for candidates and external clients.
What You’ll Do
- Experience developing and executing strategies to identify, source, and attract high quality technology, creative, and business & strategy professionals for external client positions. Positions will include: developers, architects, project managers, and product managers, creative, UX, marketers, designers and more.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle and meet defined recruiting metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity, and compliance all while providing a world class recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process.
- Leverage existing technology to drive an efficient sourcing and hiring process
- Lead new technology adoption and champion best practices
- Manage a team of high performing recruiters, provide real time coaching on the full recruiting cycle, and drive efficiencies in the recruiting process while promoting Horizontal Talents robust performance culture.
- Help guide and coach recruiters on their current pipelines and drive efficiencies in the process while overseeing a team of ~5 recruiters
- Will be supporting several open positions at one time.
- Screen, interview, perform reference checks, and update resumes.
- Present appropriate candidates, track/report candidate status via our ATS, coordinate interview process, update candidates on feedback, address issues, maintain database information, updated applicable candidates’ files, present offers ensuring all details are complete, conduct salary negotiations for hourly consultants.
- Create and maintain a quality candidate pipeline for selected skills and technologies with a concentration on attracting and retaining quality.
What You Bring
- Minimum?5+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of lead or management experience with a passion for winning both individually and as a team.
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and an effective communicator.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe.
- Experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred.
- Experience working with an enterprise ATS
- Bachelor's degree.
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Their mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants, and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur.