The Paid Media Specialist is responsible for managing, reporting and optimizing digital media campaigns (pay-per-click), developing and trafficking digital ads (paid media), and tracking project timelines. This position will support the media team and report to the CVP of Digital Media.
• Account management on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Able to generate well-structured campaigns proficiently for all media platforms including the addition of tracking parameters at all levels of account granularities
• Manage and pace campaigns to assigned budgets while communicating all opportunities to optimize and/or grow accounts
• Responsible for weekly reporting of paid media accounts to include in addition, reports required for all currently running tests
• Provide ongoing actionable insights and updates into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
• Monitor key account metrics on a regular basis: budget pacing (daily), conversions (daily), impression share (monthly), quality score (monthly) and other important account metrics
• Able to use web analytics data to analyze media post click visitor performance on destination pages
• Generate ad hoc reporting to analyze paid media initiatives
• Manage project timeline, milestone, and create briefs for strategic initiatives such as but not limited to optimizing mobile, expansion of affiliate/lead gen partner, digital data enhancement.
• 3-5 years of digital advertising experience
• Experience working in Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business and Ad manager.
• Experience managing PPC campaigns across multiple platforms and industries
• Self motivator and well organized to managing multiple projects and stakeholders to accomplish project goals and timeline.
• Experience working with in-house teams as well as external resources
• You’re confident conducting weekly calls, in-person meetings, and Business Reviews
• You’re Ultra-Organized and you love being detailed oriented
• You like juggling numerous amounts of projects simultaneously
• You have a good understanding of conversion rate optimization and landing page design best practices
• Conversion tracking, analytics & metrics are all easy for you to understand, troubleshoot, setup, analyze & improve
• Strong time management skills – ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment