*Must pass a drug test and background check once offered position*
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required for this role
Specific deliverables for this role will include:
• Organize and assist in managing digital assets for the XD team: including research notes, code repositories, visual designs, written copy, and any and all styleguides/template files.
• Develop and maintain a calendar of staff PTO events
• Monitor computer equipment inventory and create regular inventory reports for the Operations Team to facilitate equipment purchases and ordering
• Work with internal onboarding, mentorship, launch, hiring teams to coordinate activities
• Propose new processes and solutions that will serve to increase the efficiency of XD operations
• Coordinate with IT to prepare systems/accounts for new hires
• Provide assistance on larger XD Operational needs
• Meet with Enterprise stakeholders to understand their intake needs and report back to operations team to facilitate triage and scheduling of work
• Foster good working relationships with vendors and service providers
• Facilitate communications across XD Leadership through updated and maintained information boards and flows.
• Adapting to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Assisting in researching and drafting Job Descriptions for roles within XD
• Strong research and reporting skills, particularly in matching needs with solutions
• Familiarity in administering account access to various tools, and assigning licenses to team members, informing leadership of contract terms, and preparing leaders for contract negotiations on specific tool licenses.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to coordinate around multiple schedules.
• Highly organized with an aptitude for problem solving.
• Able to prioritize tasks and work independently.
• 2+ years of Business Administration experience or similar role.
• 2+ years providing administrative support to teams exceeding 50 people.
• 2+ years working with project stakeholders to facilitate project success.
• Exceptional presentation and communications skills.
• Experience working within the healthcare industry.
• Working knowledge of HTML and web content management tools, Wikis, page publishing tools and/or other web tools.
• Experience working in agile/iterative environments.
• Experience working within User Experience/Experience Design teams.
• Experience working with software engineering teams.