Do you have skills in business development, client relations, and business strategy? If so, we’re looking for you! Horizontal Talent has supplied the world’s most innovative companies with forward-thinking talent since 2007. To help our clients execute key business initiatives, we provide strategic staff augmentation across IT, digital marketing and creative, and business and strategy roles. Our global talent solutions include contract staffing, contract-to-hire, direct placement, executive search, offshore staffing and managed services. With an assignment completion rate over 90%, we’ve got a proven track record of matching the right talent to the right role. Learn more about what makes Horizontal Talent different.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced staffing professional to join our growing team in Denver.
What you’ll do:
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities for our Staffing solutions service line.
- Combine a strong work ethic with a best/smartest-practices approach to produce results.
- Proven experience in lead generation and managing key accounts.
- Building a qualified network of prospects and new clients.
- Working closely with teams across the Staffing and Digital agency to identify/qualify opportunities and deliver recommendations to new and existing clients.
- Develop long-term professional relationships with existing, new and potential clients.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments/trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity.
- Develop and deliver presentations, negotiate contracts, and facilitate the execution of service agreements.
- Participate in networking activities such as attending user groups, career fairs and professional association meetings (Remotely)
What you bring:
- Multiple years of staffing industry experience is a MUST have.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Team-orientated, ENTREPRENEURIAL, innovative and creative.
- Able to engage, consult and negotiate at the highest levels.
- Client driven with excellent relationship management skills.
- Experienced in marketing/selling consulting or recruitment solutions/services.
- Well-organized, driven, task-orientated and self- motivated.
- A problem solver who always seeks to craft the optimal solution for clients.
- Articulate and have strong written and presentation skills.
- Competitive, driven and tenacious with a desire to succeed.
- Values-driven, highly professional and a strong focus on quality.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Benefits & Perks
Competitive pay (Base Plus Commission)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
Medical – 3 plans to choose from!
Health Savings Account
FSA Dependent Care
Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Their mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants, and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $40,000 - $210,000 (salary ranges in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.