Resource Quality Manager
As the Resource Quality Manager, you will play a critical role as part of a Team that is embedded with a large, strategic Customer Program. You will be instrumental in ensuring Horizontal Project Management Consultants are meeting or exceeding the Client’s role performance expectations.
What you will do:
- Primary responsibility is to ensure Consultant’s project management deliverables are to PMO standards.
- Ownership of the Quality Review process where Consultant’s project management deliverables are formally reviewed, and areas of improvement identified.
- Solicit and provide performance feedback and concerns to Client and Consultants
- Monthly checkpoint with Portfolio Managers to track Contingent’s performance on the project(s)
- Bi-Weekly 1-1 Meetings with Consultants to proactively address their issues on projects
- Collaboratively work with Portfolio Managers and Ops team over allocation or performance resolution
- Track completion of knowledge transfer from contingents to Portfolio Manager (or new Resource) for the assigned projects before off boarding from the project
- Support training needs within the Program and Portfolio (i.e. reporting status and steering committee)
- Ensure Consultant awareness and completion off project specific trainings required by Portfolio Managers
What you bring:
- Past experience in business professional customer, consultant, or client services position.
- Past experience in a large Company, specifically IT and Program Management groups.
- Understanding of Project Management deliverables and principals.
- Fluent with MS Office Suite (outlook, excel, power point)
- Strong system/application aptitude.
- Customer facing
- Utmost professionalism, superior relationship-building and communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
Horizontal Talent specializes in staffing for IT, digital marketing & creative and business and strategy skillsets. We connect forward thinking talent with companies that are shaping today’s world. Our definition of success means building lasting partnerships where we combine innovative solutions, exceptional talent and best-in-class companies.
Horizontal is different from other staffing companies, and we live by our 5 pillars:
When we work together, the sum is always greater than the parts. Trust, dedication and teamwork bring lasting, more meaningful partnerships.
We serve local communities through charitable actions, education and training, environmental programs and a commitment to diversity.
We stand behind our beliefs, take responsibility for our actions and treat each other with respect. We conduct ourselves humbly, honestly and ethically.
We believe that positivity fuels possibility. This spirit elevates our collective output and sparks an environment that feeds on momentum.
Timing is everything in our business. We bring urgency to each of our actions so that we can meet and surpass the expectations of our clients, consultants and colleagues.
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Our mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai, Pune, Hyderabad and Kuala Lumpur.