The Customer Support Associate is a primary support resource for Clients, Consultants, and internal staff at Horizontal Talent. The role will require utmost professionalism, superior relationship-building and communication skills, exceptional time management and organizational skills, and keen attention to detail.
When we work together, the sum is always greater than the parts. Trust, dedication, and teamwork bring lasting, more meaningful partnerships.
We serve local communities through charitable actions, education and training, environmental programs, and a commitment to diversity.
We stand behind our beliefs, take responsibility for our actions and treat each other with respect. We conduct ourselves humbly, honestly, and ethically.
We believe that positivity fuels possibility. This spirit elevates our collective output and sparks an environment that feeds on momentum.
Timing is everything in our business. We bring urgency to each of our actions so that we can meet and surpass the expectations of our clients, consultants, and colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure and manage accuracy of Consultant’s project allocations
- Provide support in consultant on and off boarding activities per the Client’s requirements
- Assist with maintenance of Consultant information in the client system(s)
- Ensure all weekly timecards are charging to the correct Client cost centers
- Manage and execute Consultant project extensions including Client approval processes
- Manage Consultant overtime exception process and required Client approvals
- Serve as an escalation point for service issues and take responsibility for proactive problem resolution
- Create and manage client level reporting
- Attend client meetings and events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be a high-energy, enthusiastic individual with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with numerous interdependencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven
- Must have client-facing experience (phone or in-person)
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Support and/or Staffing industry experience preferred
- Must have Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Their mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants, and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur.