Administrator II – IT Planner
The IT Planner will play a key role in acquisition planning of ITS hardware and software to support ITS and larger organizational strategies, as well as communicating and executing upon the overall strategy for the organization. Within this role the IT Planner is responsible for working with ITS vendor management, leadership and project managers, as well as Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), Engineering, and Finance to coordinate purchases against the planned budget. The IT Planner will be responsible for executing, tracking, and reporting through the procurement lifecycle.
What You’ll Do
- Work collaboratively with ITS to execute purchase requisitions through approval of hardware and software as requested.
- Collaborate with ITS, partner business units to understand and execute ITS procurements.
- Execute the responsibilities of this role by leveraging the company purchasing, invoicing, and accounting suite of tools
- Work with finance and vendor management to understand and plan IT procurements in relation to various budgets
- Partner with ITS vendor management, leadership, and project managers; as well as integrated supply chain (ISC), engineering, and finance to coordinate purchase requisitions.
- Transactionally create purchase requisitions for annual software and hardware maintenance renewals in a timely manner
- Provide up to date information needed to support the maintenance of project schedules and current status.
- Support the execution of the ITS and larger company organizational strategies, utilizing change management strategies.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA in a related field plus 2 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and execute IT transactional purchase requisitions
- Strong computer knowledge and organizational skills, and must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint).
- Experience using Costpoint, OnBase, IFS a plus.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and able to work independently as needed.
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, positive and enthusiastic.
- Comfortable with, and able to provide structure to, ambiguous and fluid situations.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is also able to work well in teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- SALARY RANGE: $29.09/hr-$39.42/hr (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.