• Plan, orchestrate, and project manage Center for Digital Health (CDH) communications spanning a matrixed team of communications professionals and including CDH internal employee communications and communications to internal stakeholder groups and governing bodies; special focus on executive communications, such as Boards of Governors and Trustees.
• Contribute to senior leadership efforts to define a strategic communication plan and framework that enables effective change management. Support leadership in measuring efficacy of communications work products and approaches.
• Develop a nimble editorial calendar leveraging modern collaboration technologies to enable proactive, strategic, sequenced, integrated, and timely messaging across various governing bodies, constituencies, and teams; develop other project artifacts and/or documentation to ensure transparency and visibility, enabling asynchronous collaboration.
• Manage development of key messages aligned to CDH strategy, current progress, relevant development roadmaps, current issues, and stakeholder needs; facilitate focused effort to connect dots between communications deliverables to ensure consistency and integration of key messages
• Contribute to development of artifacts for executive audiences, such as content creation and/or editing for written updates to highest levels of clinic leadership.
• Facilitate effective matrixed team meetings, such as (a) the CDH Communications Team, (b) Communications Touchpoints with the Chief Digital Officer and key leaders, (c) checkpoints with Digital Team Enablement teams on change management focus items, and (d) the Strategic Operations Team.
• Strong planning, organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; ability to self-direct with minimal supervision, problem-solve, demonstrate judgement, and work well under pressure.
• Expert written and verbal communication and persuasion skills.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize and capture the essence of complex information in order to discern key messages quickly.
• Demonstrated success in creating structures that enable transparency, collaboration, and team progress toward defined and measurable objectives.
• Experience in successfully managing stakeholders in complex, matrixed, and strategic initiatives.
• Strong interpersonal and active listening skills; ability to quickly establish high-trust relationships and facilitate group/team activities.
• Highly collaborative professional with cultural competency and strong emotional intelligence; commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion; and strong skills in negotiation, change, and conflict management.