Remote in US, EST Preferred
Technical Writer - API
Looking for a Technical Writer with the ability to write both technical and non-technical terms- ability to describe features, functions, and benefits of an API/web/app service in clear and concise language.
The Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology — we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, writers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
Sounds Like You?
If you are committed to not only transforming the world with the products you create, but also being a valued citizen to our growing global team, you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts and solutions.
- Write all copy Technical and Non-Technical, API, messaging, and other communications across all product (web/mobile) scenarios
- Exceptional clear and concise writing
- Interpret creative briefs effectively and methodologically
- Write, revise, and edit all copy
- Work collaboratively with one or more designers to white board ideas
- Contribute to client workshops, meetings, and other sessions
Your Skills & Experience
- Copywriting API marketing, web products and mobile experiences
- Strong communication and storytelling abilities
- Professional digital copywriting experience
- Strong conceptual think skills
- Patience, positive and ego-free—up for new challenges and ready to grow