The UI Designer will partner with and take direction from the UX Principle and Product leads focused on detailed visual and interaction design while considering all aspects of the user experience including; information architecture, heuristic analysis and UX research for the consumer-facing and internal-facing digital experiences. This role will deliver against a large portfolio of initiatives, ensuring they meet defined business and experience objectives, and are useful, easy to use and enjoyable to consumers.
• Leads deliverables related to the User Interface visual aspect of the client's digital experiences from ideation to prototyping, including design frameworks, conceptual design, wireframes, interaction design, visual design, design specifications and research
• Partners with Product Director to identify priorities and pain points to research and design for
• Translates abstract concepts and problems into simple, elegant, and innovative designs expressed in sketches, diagrams, and rapid prototypes for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
• Have a deep understanding of our products across all channels; Online, Mobile, Telephonic, Email, Mail, etc. and seeing how they fit together to create the best experience for our consumers
• Ability to analyze, apply and advocate based on consumer insights (user data, analytics and requirements, etc.) to inform and shape digital consumer experiences
• Develop and provide strategic and tactical design recommendations based on technical feasibility, usability findings and standard design practices
• Work collaboratively with development and accessibility teams to understand constraints and identify opportunities to modernize our product design for consumers
- Strong Agile background.
- Experience with UI building packages.
- Strong Experience in UI/UX toolsets (Sketch, InVision).
- Experience with best design practices (user personas, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes).
- Work with the business to understand desired user experience and translate into UI designs.
- Work with the technical and/or product teams to implement UI/UX designs into production.
Nice to have:
- 5 years of experience and prefer multi-talented skillset in all aspects of UI/UX design