*background check required
· Responsible for taking small to large IT Business Applications programs/projects from original concept through final implementation. Expertise in Global Talent domain will be a plus
· Develop detailed program/project execution plan?and manages all implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production and on-time delivery within budget constraints
· Provide overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
· Facilitate Scrum rituals (Planning, Standups, review, retrospective, etc.)
· Create crisp and complete status reporting to support project/program discussions at Steering Committee and Sponsor level.
· Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile
· Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
· Combined 8+ years project management experience with at least 4 years of that dedicated to hands-on project management.
· Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more business functions
· Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement.
· Demonstrated ability to drive Steering Committee meetings with executive management with solid experience in decision making
· Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles. Has a track record of overcoming project crisis.
· Ability to be straightforward, articulate well, and have exceptional listening skills.
· Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver solutions
· Agile Scrum Master Certified
Minimum of Bachelor of Science / Engineering / Technology or related