Building a team of customer obsessed designers and we are looking for a passionate and talented Digital UX Designer who will be responsible for planning, creation, and execution of the UX design for company's digital experiences.
In this role you will showcase your diverse digital design toolbelt. Your skills in information architecture and interaction design combined with your artistic visual design talents will be used to create low fidelity detailed concepts and then transform them into beautiful high-fidelity visual designs. This includes producing experience maps, detailed wireframes and/or prototypes, visual designs, graphics for digital marketing materials, and assisting with all other miscellaneous digital creative needs. You will work closely with our Digital Research Team to deliver high value experiences and ensure designs are derived from our customers’ point of view. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in web and mobile e-commerce interaction design and graphic design for all screens and devices.
Must have skills/qualifications:
• Minimum five years of digital design experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of design and UX best practices
• Skills to produce detailed wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, sitemaps, and beautiful high-fidelity designs
• Solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wireframing tools such as Axure RP and Balsamiq or similar
• Experience leading the execution of user experience design leveraging a variety of user-centered methods, processes, and tools
• A good grasp of design programs and tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and InVision or similar
• Ability to effectively communicate, present, and support designs
• Experience owning projects end to end - from interviewing stakeholders to delivering high-fidelity designs
• Portfolio of digital work ready to showcase
• Passionate about pleasing our customers
• Owns the experience
• Detail oriented and organized with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects from start to finish
• Must be self motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Experience with any of the following is a bonus, but not required:
• Journey and empathy mapping
• Working knowledge of HTML/XHTML, CSS, JAVA & Bootstrap
• App design experience
• Knowledge of SEO/SEM
• Experience working with AEM or content management system
• Copy writing experience
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $15.00 - $115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.