The UX Principle focuses on detailed visual and interaction design while considering all aspects of the user experience including; information architecture, heuristic analysis and UX research for the consumer-facing and internal-facing digital experiences. This role will deliver against a large portfolio of initiatives, ensuring they meet defined business and experience objectives, and are useful, easy to use and enjoyable to healthcare consumers.
• Leads deliverables related to the visual aspect of the Naviguard digital experiences from ideation to prototyping, including design frameworks, conceptual design, wireframes, interaction design, visual design, design specifications and research
• Partners with Product Director to identify priorities and pain points to research and design for
• Translates abstract concepts and problems into simple, elegant, and innovative designs expressed in sketches, diagrams, and rapid prototypes for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
• Have a deep understanding of our products across all channels; Online, Mobile, Telephonic, Email, Mail, etc. and seeing how they fit together to create the best experience for our consumers
• Ability to analyze, apply and advocate based on consumer insights (user data, analytics and requirements, etc.) to inform and shape digital consumer experiences
• Develop and provide strategic and tactical design recommendations based on technical feasibility, usability findings and standard design practices
• Work collaboratively with development and accessibility teams to understand constraints and identify opportunities to modernize our product design for consumers