Enterprise Architect - Sales and Marketing
What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment? Sales and Marketing strategy, CAA/CPP regulations, Exchanges, Salesforce CRM, MarTech platform and Marketing Campaign Management initiatives.
Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? Part of team
If so, please describe the team? (Name of team, size of team, etc.) Government & Provider Technology Architecture / Sales & Marketing Product Architecture/ team size 5-7
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)
• Lead IT Strategy formulation in partnership with Business Partners, Product Management and Engineering teams in the Sales and Marketing areas to mature ideas and strategies, develop multi-year initiative roadmaps and funding needs
• Engage in Industry technology trends and their application to health care Sales and Marketing as a visible member of the health care technology community.
• Define and apply the architecture principles that guide technology decisions for the business and use them to lead an application modernization and rationalization agenda
• Rectify gaps and pain points within the current state by influencing the development, communication and implementation of the enterprise technology architecture.
• Analyze the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and collaborate with Enterprise Architecture from other lines of business and delivery teams to recommend solutions for improvement
• Create Line of Business Technology Architecture (reference architecture) based on business requirements and IT strategies; conceptual and detail architectures to support delivery needs.
• Support building end-to-end solution plans in the form of roadmaps that define the future state solution architecture, scope of solution initiatives, and solution delivery sequencing through architecture transition states
• Align capital programs to Enterprise strategy while leveraging existing components and capabilities across the business segment landscape
• Lead governance activities to ensure Enterprise Technology Architecture compliance
• Communicate the value delivered by the Enterprise Architecture process by communicating outcomes and ongoing results
• Create and foster an environment of innovation by removing roadblocks to enable strategic risk taking, advocating and driving change management activities, modeling the adoption of innovative behaviors and practices, and by committing time and energy on the development coaching and performance feedback for each employee on the team.
• Facilitate change and process improvement within the architecture community
• Engage in Industry technology trends and their application to health care as a visible member of the health care technology community.
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities? Strong communications and presentation skills working with both business and IT; Enterprise Architecture experience. Tools: MS Office (Visio, Powerpoint, Excel), EA Sparks (or similar).
What skills/attributes are a must have? Direct to Consumer sales and marketing thought leadership, enterprise architecture experience; Experience with Cloud, Platform and Modern Architectures (streaming, event/responsive)
What skills/attributes are nice to have? Healthcare, TOGAF
Where is the work to be performed? (Please list preferred UHG facility, if other please specify i.e. remote work, rural, etc.) MN006, CT039 or Telecommuter are options
What are the work hours? (ex. 9am-5pm, day/night shifts, rotating shifts, etc) 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern with flexibility
What type of interview process is preferred? (Face to face, phone, Skype, or a combination of the three) - Video call, in person if available