Project Manager Role:
· Manage projects with representation from all key functional areas.
· Effective, efficient management of project scope and deliverables to achieve growth and delivery.
· Responsible for managing medium to large-scale projects from beginning to end, with accountability for project execution.
· Demonstrate stewardship and provide project leadership to meet Division strategies and business objectives.
· Deliver project excellence by incorporating best practices in project management and quality standards to exceed customer needs.
· Identify process issues and recommend improvements to team members and management.
· Act as point of contact for project reporting & updates.
· Provide support as required to Program and Portfolio Management.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Resource alignment with required cross functional teams
· Collaborate with core team in establishing ground rules and chartering team.
· Establish and gain consensus on project goals, scope, objectives and deliverables with business, management and key stakeholders.
· Develop and manage program plan or design change plan to accomplish deliverables and timeline.
· Responsible for execution of scope change management and project close-out processes.
· Create and deliver project review presentations including Design Control Design Reviews.
· Facilitate completion of project documentation and recommend readiness management review.
· Provide cross-functional forecasting, tracking, reporting and oversight on project budget, expenditures and metrics
· Facilitate project team members through the project management process; ensure team is working within project scope and addressing questions for next project review.
· Manage cross-functional project timeline and follow-up with project team members to ensure timely completion of tasks.
· Proactively identify and manage project opportunities/ issues/ risks. Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with division and cross divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
· Drive for results and timely decision-making.
· Resolve project team conflicts.
· Responsible for identifying critical project issues and risks, and timely communication to senior leadership
· Participate in project assessments and communicate lessons learned.
Skills - Mobile Apps and Project Execution:
· Knowledge of MDM and MAM and Mobility deployment infrastructure management
· Experience with MDM technologies (AirWatch) and Mobile Application deployment management and also experience managing Apple and Android App store deployments
· Experience managing Mobile device technical support desk and mobility technologies for iOS and Android
· Good communication, logical thinking, decision making and problem solving abilities
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Strong ability to collaborate, influence and build consensus
· Strong project management skills
· Strong experience with vendor management
· Strong focus on Customer Satisfaction
· Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
· Experience in managing mobile apps in regulated environment is an added advantage