Our client is seeking an Account Executive who will thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere. This is a great opportunity to put your stamp on new accounts and grow the business. Your passion for sales, success, and building relationships will help us become the leader in Restaurant back-of-house automation solutions.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to help restaurant chains and food service operators automate critical functions in their restaurant, which will allow them to reduce food and labor cost.
The successful Account Executive will have the ability to qualify opportunities, penetrate new accounts, obtain new logos (brands), and achieve aggressive sales targets through the introduction of BOHA!.
You will be responsible for multiple market verticals ranging from Convenience Stores to Quick Service Restaurants and you will utilize your expertise in engaging executives to promote BOHA! solutions.
- Outbound prospecting. Our Demand Generation Team does an excellent job producing inbound leads, but outbound prospecting will remain the key method to building the pipeline. You will enjoy the challenge of identifying relevant companies and managing an outbound prospecting process to build your own pipeline through a combination of outbound calls/emails.
- Presentations. Delivering presentations of BOHA! Solutions are key to running an efficient sales cycle. You will be comfortable leading prospects through presentations and product demos via WebEx or Join.me on regular basis
- Proposal/Quote. Generating and reviewing proposals with prospective customers are part of being a successful AE. You will also generate proposals/quotes for the Outside Sales team, as needed.
- Connecting. A willingness to build rapport with customers and strengthen your personal brand is critical for any sales professional. You will establish connections with influential companies and key people from a $863 billion dollar industry.
- Cross-Department Coordination. You will coordinate with all departments to help generate revenue opportunities, facilitate the successful and timely implementation of BOHA! Solutions, and ensure a consistently positive experience for new and existing customers.
- Personal Development. There are tremendous growth opportunitiest, but it all starts with your personal dedication. You will learn from experienced professionals and continually take time to focus on improving your skillset as a sales and business representative.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Hungry, humble, smart
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Experience working in B2B and food service is a plus
- Ability to map out large and complex organizations
- Comfortable in a smaller rapidly growing team
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets
- The ability to work individually and collaborate with a team to achieve goals/targets
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Persistent, thorough, and customer centric
- CRM experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Dedication to personal growth
- Willingness to travel periodically for tradeshows