- The Data Analyst serves as diagnostician and solution provider for data, information and business process-related analysis. They are responsible for providing technical expertise in specific data domains and incorporating data governance into daily activities. They provide expertise in the integration of data, insights and trends and solution recommendations. They enable data driven decisions for their respective domain. They partner with other analysts to extract, interpret, and perform advanced analytics.
- Analytics and Reporting: Build and deploy statistical and predictive models. Conduct data exploration to identify areas of opportunity or risk. Provide data investigation, and consultation on how data quality, integrity and/or controls can be improved. Discover trends, draw conclusions and provide actionable recommendations.
- Experience with Oracle Database Administration for which includes Database Backup and Recovery, Performance Tuning and Business Continuity.
- Experience with SQLServer Database Administration for which includes Database Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning and Business Continuity.
- Standards: Lead BI development to provide stable, high quality, and rapid delivery of reports and dashboards that provide business value. Work cross-organizationally to ensure data solutions are secure, efficient, and in alignment with Data and IT Enterprise Standards.
- Consultation: Work cross-organizationally to drive adoption of standard tools, and improved data integrity. Ensure IT solutions have sound data management practices. Provide subject matter expertise and consultation on data aspects of new and/or changing IT solutions.
- Capability Maturity: Champion data solutions to enhance value and fill gaps. Automate and continuously improve core data functions such as collection, extraction, transformation, quality validation, and control. Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure sound data and BI capabilities as well as understanding of the importance of quality data.
· Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position.
· Strong communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skill sets.
· Strong Relationship Management and collaboration skills, with a track record of working as one team cross-organizationally to drive innovation and business results.
· Excellent problem solving, data governance acumen, and analytical skills.
· Demonstrated experience with distributed computing, data visualization, data architecture and structure, statistical modeling, and predictive modeling.
· Experience with machine learning.
· Experience designing, developing and delivering reporting solutions and providing insight to business.
· Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend BI solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Strong technical knowledge of SQLServer database administration for SQLServer 2012, 2014,2016,2017 and 2019 .
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle database administration for 11g, 12c and 19c.
- Experienced with Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM), RAC and Data Guard technology.
- Experienced with Oracle and SQLServer Major Version upgrade
- Experienced with T-SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting, PowerShell Scripting
- Experienced with Windows/SQLServer Clustering and AlwaysON Failover Cluster.
- Experienced with Database replication technologies i.e. mirroring, log shipping, replication
- Experienced with SQLServer Integration Services i.e. SSIS package development and implementation, reporting services.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance in the use of database management systems.
- Responsible for database access methods, device allocation, validation checks, file organization, indexing methods, protection and security, documentation, guidelines, troubleshooting, automated backup procedures, and database design.
- Responsible for database integration and system testing.