Remote in US, EST preferred
This position is for a Senior AWS Developer, responsible for designing and implementing data processing pipelines using AWS Glue and other AWS services. The qualified individual will work closely with clients/onsite counterparts as needed. The individual is expected to align with the agile delivery methodologies and keep pace with the rapid changes in the company operations and policies/procedures. Should be “AWS Certified Developer”.
• Familiarity with AWS data services and modules.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with AWS services (Lambda, S3, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Redshift, Athena, Kinesis, AWS Glue, AWS Data Pipeline, API Gateway, Python Scripting)
• Experience with pre-processing and post-processing scripts (shell script)
• 3+ years of experience with data migration, data analysis, and SQLs
• Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), should be able to analyze, compare and profiling data sets
• Ability to work in globally distributed teams
• Knowledge of IT processes, including quality assurance, release management, and production support • Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal, and informal).
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or equivalent education/professional experience is required
Nice to haves:
• Exposure to UNIX scripting
• Exposure to data modeling
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Informatica power center (version 9.0 +)
• Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies preferred.
• Ability to understand, document and communicate technical design, best practices, toolsets, and solutions., Comments: AWS Developer