Working with minimal direct supervision, manages content for the Knowledge Management Program (KMP). Responsible for cataloging knowledge assets for core clinical content stored by multiple operational units. Provides support for the development and maintenance of clinical knowledge content. Interacts with editors, UX/UI designers, and analyst programmers to gather information, manage content and associated assets (including images, videos, hyperlinks, tables, interactives, etc.), monitors and manages content workflow, documents changes to content, and ensures adherence to timelines while performing high quality work. May participate in training of new hires. Is responsible for adhering to documented KCMS and KMP processes.
- Coordination and agenda planning (using MS Word) involving multiple document downloads for monthly physician meetings
- Participation in agile ceremonies (scrum, sprint planning, retrospectives)
Exceptional problem-solving skills, troubleshooting skills, and a clear understanding of computer systems, plus one year experience working with web-based applications may be considered in lieu of the degree. HTML knowledge (beyond using WYSIWYG editors) is required. Computer software (e.g. MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat) experience and in-depth experience with one or more web-based applications demonstrating technical knowledge of systems beyond end-user skill level is required. Must be detailed-oriented, able to prioritize work, able to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment, and able to work independently under general guidelines and procedures. Must demonstrate excellent communication skills. Typically six months of orientation and on-the-job experience is required to function at a fully competent level.
- Experience with Sitecore authoring
- Strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Teamwork - Working on a highly functional, dedicated team
- Strong technical aptitude and desire to learn (+ ability to learn quickly)
- Attention to detail and organization skills a must
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Ability to edit and optimize graphics using a graphics editor (e.g., Photoshop)
- Knowledge of and experience working with metadata
- Fluency in medical terminology preferred