We are currently looking for a Back End Software Engineer to join our Denver/New Jersey based team. As Back End Software Engineer you will play an integral role in supporting our continued growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN
• Work closely with members of software engineering and product teams to build new features and enhancements.
• Adhere to best practices in terms of code quality, test and development practices.
• Design and implement efficient, intuitive, modular and testable code.
• Learn, adhere and contribute to solution design, coding practice, testing and other processes all throughout the SDLC.
SKILLS WE SEEK
• Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or technology-related discipline) from a reputable university
• Proficient in C#, .NET Core API development with minimum 3 yrs experience
• Proficient in SQL with minimum 3 yrs experience
• Azure Cloud Platform Experience Preferred
• Minimum 3-year real world demonstrable experience building distributed applications.
• Experience in queueing solutions and event driven architecture is a plus
• Understanding of best coding practices (SRP, DRY, decoupling, TDD, BDD)
• Experience In CI/CD Process Preferred
• Open minded and fast learner
• Passionate about software development and modern software architecture, and sharing the passion with others
WHAT WE OFFER
• Company paid medical plan for employees and dependents.
• Dental and Vision.
• 401(k) with a generous match.
• Medical and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
• Paid Time Off (PTO), and 10 paid holidays.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $100,000 - $130,000 (salary ranges in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.